Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length


Author Topic: "Please wait while the system builds the media libary"  (Read 1611 times)

Offline aphilpot

  • Assetto Corse Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 309
  • Carlo Rating: 0
"Please wait while the system builds the media libary"
« on: August 15, 2010, 05:39:27 pm »
When I have my ipod plugged in (I do have the adaptor) if I click on artists via the steering wheel 20% of the time it works fine but the other 80% of the time it just says "Please wait while the system builds the media libary" but nothing happens.
Does anyone else have this problem and how is it resolved  ???
AGP SS TMC with Powerflow Cat Back system 220bhp/260lbs torque

AbarthForum.co.uk

  • Advertisement
  • ***

    Offline J_a_m_e_s

    • S2000 Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 1926
    • Carlo Rating: 1
    Re: "Please wait while the system builds the media libary"
    « Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 06:13:23 pm »
    There was something about this on fiatforum at some point but not sure what came of it, maybe disconnect the battery for a reset??

    Personal experience tho I have never seen this, but I have always used a 8gb stick not an ipod.
    South Wales Member


     

    hungry