Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Motorvogue Bedford  (Read 4627 times)

Offline GTMartin

• Administrator
  • S2000 Member
  • Carlo Rating: 14
Motorvogue Bedford
« on: August 14, 2015, 11:03:34 am »
Riley Way ,
Interchange Park Kepston
Bedford
MK42 7GA
Phone: 01642 454375
Fax: 01642 453955

Guidelines for members: Comments should be self-contained feedback on your overall experience following the purchase of a car or completion of service/warranty work.  Leaving feedback purely on the basis of a test drive or phone call is of no use to anyone.  Please do not comment on other people's feedback - instead, take all conversations into PMs.  All feedback must be constructive and factual.  Emotional ranting, retaliatory or libellous comments will be removed.  In all cases of dispute, your dealer must be given the opportunity to resolve the situation first.

Guidelines for dealers: Dealer staff may not post in their own threads except to exercise their right-to-reply on specific points of criticism.  Clarification, where required, should be sought privately. 

AbarthForum.co.uk

• Advertisement

Offline heliharris

• Assetto Member
    • Carlo Rating: 0
      • Huntingdon Cambs
    Re: Motorvogue Bedford
    « Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 06:55:07 pm »
    I recently purchased a new Record Grey 595 Competizione with the Natural Leather Sabelts..17" Matt Black Alloys and Yellow Calipers option and overall... it was a very pleasant experience.
    I obtained what i considered to be a very good deal, both in my part exchange offer (Abarth 500) and a nice discount on the new one.
    A couple of problems arose before my collection of the vehicle, on there part not mine, but these were dealt with in a professional and courteous manner, and compensation in the form of a free first service and 50% reduction on the 2nd service kept me a happy bunny.
    My salesman Gino, is a very likeable and pleasant guy with a great sense of humour...which made the purchase very laid back...which is the way i like it.
    I would certainly use this dealership again in the future if i stay with an Abarth or Alpha Romeo.

Mick.
    « Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 06:56:55 pm by heliharris »

hungry